These cheesy bites are great for a party or get-together. You can also serve the cheese and corn mixture on its own as a dip! Did you know you can freeze sweet corn while it’s in season to enjoy all year?
9 large wonton wrappers, cut into fourths for 36 total
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup grilled or roasted sweet corn
- 2 large tomatoes deseeded and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1 large poblano pepper (roasted and chopped)
- Queso fresco
- Smoked paprika
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Mix all the cheese mixture together. Place the small square wonton wrappers in each small muffin cup. Pre-bake for 5 minutes. Once they are prebaked, add the mixture and bake for another 5 minutes.
Garnish with queso fresco, chopped chives and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.