Southwest Corn and Three Cheese Party Cups
These cheesy bites are great for a party or get-together. They make a fun finger food with a perfectly balanced blend of gooey and crunchy textures. The poblano pepper gives it a bold flavor that's not too spicy. (If you don't like heat, you can tone it down.)
You can also serve the cheese and corn mixture on its own as a dip!
Worried that corn is out of season? No need! You can freeze sweet corn while it’s in season to enjoy all year.
- 9 large wonton wrappers, cut into fourths for 36 total
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup grilled or roasted sweet corn
- 2 large tomatoes deseeded and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1 large poblano pepper (roasted and chopped)
- Queso fresco
- Smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Mix all the ingredients of the cheese mixture together.
- Place the small square wonton wrappers in each small muffin cup. Pre-bake for 5 minutes.
- Once the wrappers are prebaked, add the mixture and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with queso fresco, chopped chives and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.