Any recipe with the word “buffalo” in the title is a football watch-party must-have! These beef bites will have them coming back for more at every stop of the game clock.
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds beef Country-Style Ribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¾ cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons plus ¼ cup cayenne pepper sauce for Buffalo wings, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Carrot and celery sticks (optional)
- Heat oil in large stockpot over medium heat until hot. Brown half of beef ribs and remove from stockpot. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Return beef to stockpot. Add beef broth, 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce, garlic powder and onion powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover tightly and simmer 1 ¾ to 2 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
- Remove beef from cooking liquid to large bowl. Discard cooking liquid or reserve for another use. Toss beef with remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce. Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles. Serve with carrot and celery sticks, if desired.