This zesty salad has a refreshing kick. It features pearled sorghum for a healthy whole grain.
- 6 cups cooked Nu Life Market’s Pearled Sorghum Grain
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine the pearled sorghum grain, dried cranberries, broccoli, red onion, and sunflower seeds.
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, lime juice, orange juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the pearled grain mixture. Mix well. Refrigerate and serve cold.