Forget pumpkin spice lattes! Meet your new fall obsession: pumpkin cheesecake in a shake!
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin, chilled
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 container (6 ounces) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 6 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
- Place the first seven ingredients (everything except the milk and graham cracker crumbs) in blender; blend until smooth. Add milk, then blend again.
- Pour into glasses and top each serving with a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs.