This recipe has bold flavors and is a perfect way to enjoy fresh summer corn.
On a specialized diet? This recipe works well for folks following a plant-based (vegetarian) or gluten-free diet — and, of course, omnivores!
- 4 - 6 ears sweet corn, husked and cleaned
- 1 cup water combined with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Place rack into pot of pressure cooker; add sugar water; add ears of corn, standing them up vertically to lean on each other.
- Lock pressure cooker lid into place and choose high setting for 3 minutes. When timer goes off, use a quick release to release all pressure from the pressure cooker.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream and mayonnaise; set aside. Place Parmesan, lime zest, red pepper flakes and chili powder into a shallow dish; toss to combine.
- Remove ears of corn from pot and brush each one with prepared mayo mixture; lightly season each ear with salt and pepper, then roll each ear in prepared Parmesan mixture until well-coated. Serve at once.
Chef Alli shared this recipe during our July Farm Fresh Cookin' segment on Facebook Live. Check it out.