Life of the Party Mix
Once you grab a handful of this party mix, you won’t be able to put it down! The mixture of savory and sweet flavors is sure to make it your new go-to snack. A fan favorite at the Kansas Wheat office, this snack mix is perfect for work, after school, game days and even road trips. No matter where you enjoy it, chances are you and your family will keep coming back for more!
- 2 (15-ounce) packages traditional Chex Mix™ Snack Mix
- 1 (6.6-ounce) package Colors Goldfish® baked snack crackers
- 1 (13-ounce) box Reese’s Puffs Cereal
- 1 (12-ounce) package Snyder’s Of Hanover® Pretzel Pieces, Hot Buffalo Wing
- 1 (12-ounce) package Snyder’s Of Hanover® Pretzel Pieces or Sticks, Honey Mustard & Onion
- 1 (20-ounce) can lightly salted mixed nuts
- 2 pound package Peanut M&M’S® Chocolate Candies
- 1 (1 pound 6-ounce) container Party Mix with honey roasted peanuts, Cheddar cheese corn sticks, honey sesame sticks, mini pretzel twists, sourdough ranch bagel chips
- In an extra-large bowl or container, add all the ingredients. Gently toss together so as to not crush the cereals.
- Serve immediately or portion into smaller snack or gift bags. The mix can also be kept in the freezer in a sealed container and enjoyed as needed (or desired).
Makes approximately 53 cups or 9 pounds of party mix.
Want more ideas? Visit our friends at Eat Wheat for recipes and activities.