Looking for some heat? This soup is for you! It's got a bit of spice and is sure to warm you up. Plus, it's easy to pull togeher and we always love go-to easy dinner!
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell’s Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell’s Nacho Cheese soup
- 2 cans (10 oz.) mild red enchilada sauce
- 2 cans (10 oz.) diced tomatoes and green chilies, such as Rotel
- Breast meat from one rotisserie chicken, shredded or chopped (approx 2 cups)
- Shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped cilantro, for garnishing
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, whisk the milk with the soups until smooth; stir in the enchilada sauce, tomatoes and green chilies, and chicken; simmer for 15 minutes and serve, topped with cheese, sour cream and cilantro, as desired.