This fresh, fun, delicious and healthy steak salad is perfect for a light and flavorful meal!
- 1 (8 ounces) flat iron steak
- ½ cup Greek vinaigrette dressing
- 6 cups mixed greens
- ½ cup black soybeans,rinsed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup cucumber slices, halved
- ¼ cup red onion rings, halved
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbles
- Place steak in resealable plastic bag with ½ cup dressing. Marinate for two hours in refrigerator.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard remaining marinade. Grill steak to desired doneness.
- Place mixed greens in large bowl, and toss with black soybeans, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, red onion rings and Kalamata olives.
- Place salad mixture on serving plates. Carve steak into thin slices across grain, and top salad. Top with feta cheese, and serve with additional vinaigrette dressing.