Don’t know what to do with all that leftover ham? Try this recipe for a delicious meal.
- 6 15-ounce cans of Great Northern beans, undrained
- 1 pound (16 ounces) baked ham, cubed
- 1 package of Williams Chicken Chili seasoning
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes (or 1 4-ounce Idahoan Buttery Home-Style Mashed Potatoes)
- 1 32-ounce can of chicken broth (ready to serve)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 small carrots or ½ cup chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, jarred or fresh
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Sauté onion, garlic, carrots, paprika and black pepper until transparent in butter.
- Add beans, cubed ham, chicken broth, chili seasoning and mashed potatoes.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes to ensure all flavors are blended.
Delicious served with cornbread!