For more information about pork and pig farming—including recipes, classroom materials, and restaurant recommendations—check out these websites and get to know your pork.
- Eat Pork: Connect with Kansas pig farmers, find great recipes or get learning materials for your classroom!
- Pork Cares: A website dedicated to the WeCare pork industry initiative, which promotes responsible practices in all areas of farming and is a commitment to continuously evaluate and improve farming methods.
- The Meat Institute: Find information on nutrition and food safety, meat standards and meat cut references.
- In Pursuit of Pork: Your guide to delicious Kansas dining! See what our food bloggers have to say about restaurants near you.
- Pork Be Inspired: Have fun and be inspired with pork! Find recipes and information on how to cook with various cuts of pork.