This south-of-the-border dish will make mouths water!
- 1 beef flank steak (about 1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 6 medium flour tortillas (10-inch diameter), warmed
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Guacamole, pico de gallo and shredded lettuce
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place steak and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 16 to 21 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steak across the grain. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Place equal amounts of beef on each tortilla, leaving 1-1/2-inch border on right and left sides. Top with toppings, as desired. Fold right and left sides of tortilla over filling. Fold bottom edge over filling and roll up tightly.