If summer had a taste, it would certainly be this fresh, sweet and savory salad! It's easy-to-make and a real crowd-pleasure!
- 2 large ripe peaches, sliced
- 2 nicely ripened tomatoes, sliced and quartered, or substitute halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby arugula, or substitute baby spinach or baby kale
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese crumbles
- 2 slices cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar, or substitute white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well to emulsify.
- In a large bowl, toss peaches, tomatoes, and arugula; divide mixture between two plates. Top each salad with goat cheese crumbles and bacon; drizzle each salad with prepared dressing, as desired.