Great served as a light meal or delightful side dish, this pasta recipe is nutrient-rich and very colorful. Experiment with different fruits of the season as they hit their peak of ripeness.
- 8 ounces whole wheat spiral pasta, uncooked
- 1 ½ cups cubed cantaloupe (about ½ of cantaloupe)
- 1 ½ cups cubed pineapple (about ½ of pineapple)
- 1 ¼ cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1 ½ cups (12 ounces) low-fat vanilla yogurt
Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and cool in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
While pasta is cooking, prepare fruit and place in large serving bowl. Once pasta has cooled, add to bowl. Gently mix yogurt into pasta mixture. Chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.