What to do with all those Thanksgiving leftovers??? Try this turkey wrap with cheese and cranberries for a light and tasty meal.
- 4 whole wheat 7-inch flour tortillas
- 8 slices turkey breast
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries or leftover cranberry sauce
- 8 leaves parsley or fresh basil (optional)
- Alternate a slice of turkey breast, slice of Cheddar cheese and another slice turkey breast down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle dried cranberries on top of turkey and cheese.
- Fold tortilla into thirds. Place seam side down on microwave-proof serving plate. Arrange a narrow strip of Cheddar cheese on top of the tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Microwave each tortilla on high for 1 minute. Cool slightly and slice in half. Place 2 or 3 dried cranberries and sprig of parsley or basil on both halves.