Any recipe with the word “buffalo” in the title is a football watch-party must-have! These beef bites will have them coming back for more at every stop of the game clock.
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds beef Country-Style Ribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¾ cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons plus ¼ cup cayenne pepper sauce for Buffalo wings, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Carrot and celery sticks (optional)
Heat oil in large stockpot over medium heat until hot. Brown half of beef ribs and remove from stockpot. Repeat with remaining beef.
Return beef to stockpot. Add beef broth, 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce, garlic powder and onion powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover tightly and simmer 1 ¾ to 2 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
Remove beef from cooking liquid to large bowl. Discard cooking liquid or reserve for another use. Toss beef with remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce. Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles. Serve with carrot and celery sticks, if desired.